Scientific research activities:
• Different reactions to drugs determined by pharmacokinetic differences and other factors at different stages of a child's development.
Diagnostic and therapeutic activities:
• monitoring methotrexate concentration in blood;
• determining concentration of catecholamines (adrenalin, noradrenalin, dopamine) and Vanillylmandelic acid in urine;
• determining serotonin concentration in blood.
Expert opinion activities:
• risk assessment for using care products and medical devices intended for infants and children, pregnant and breastfeeding women as well as washing products for infant and children's clothes;
• assessment of biocidal products in terms of their safety to be used at neonatal and paediatric wards;
• consultancy and expert opinions on the safety of using drugs and care products during child development
- newborns, infants and young children
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
|Head of Pharmacology Department
Ewa Kamińska, MD
22 32 77 364
Main Building, 2nd Floor.